Enter My World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benjbuddy's Survivor Philippines (Season 2)

+14
alenn_wafu
Virgo_Virgin
Hidden_Immunity
Sebastiaan
yamagato
eragon
mrs rafa
nash
JDFB
Reen
kdub1
sas
Survivor Player
wolflikeme
18 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Benjbuddy's Survivor Philippines (Season 2) - Page 35 Empty Re: Benjbuddy's Survivor Philippines (Season 2)

Post by wolflikeme Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:58 am

How do you screenshot?
wolflikeme
wolflikeme

Back to top Go down

Benjbuddy's Survivor Philippines (Season 2) - Page 35 Empty Re: Benjbuddy's Survivor Philippines (Season 2)

Post by kdub1 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

hey wolf where u?
kdub1
kdub1

Back to top Go down

Post by nash Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 am

hey kdub teach wolfie the screenshot thing. Razz

nash

Back to top Go down

Post by kdub1 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 am

ok lol, printscreen is in top right on ur keyboard comewhere, while ur pressing it, also press ctrl C then go to paint and ctrl V
kdub1
kdub1

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 am

amazaaaazing Laughing
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 am

Benjbuddy's Survivor Philippines (Season 2) - Page 35 Phil4110

Wow, I think this is in Quiapo! Smile
zodiac
zodiac

Humor : dark, very dark

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 am

i keep looking at your face jenna Laughing
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 am

Aras, you can look at my face anytime you want! haha lol!
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo_Virgin Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Sorry not to have been around today. Sad news in my family, my oldest brother took his own life... so, I have been dealing with that.

I will do the best I can, but have this question. Can we play it more than once? Like a practice round to understand how it works?
Virgo_Virgin
Virgo_Virgin

Humor : quick comebacks

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 pm

oh, my deepest condolence
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 pm

hmmm it looks like there are three pawnshops in the picture
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by kdub1 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 pm

sorry to hear ur news amber, and i think we can have as many goes as possible until deadline
kdub1
kdub1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 pm

OMG Condolences Virgo_Virgin Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflikeme Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes, biggest condolences ever Amber
wolflikeme
wolflikeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo_Virgin Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Thank you very much...very kind of you all. He was a very unhappy man and I'm sure in a much better place now, at peace.

Actually this game is good distraction for me... until later.
Sure hope we get additional times.. it's HARD!!
I can't seem to get mine to go right as fast as I can get it to go left..

Last edited by Virgo_Virgin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Virgo_Virgin
Virgo_Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 pm

OMG, Amber, condolences.
Hope you're fine. Sad

I'll pray for your brother.
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo_Virgin Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Thank you Z...

I do have a question about our submission tho..
Send the screenshot of your score before Friday July 10, 10PM.
In case of tie in highest score, the first sender will win Immunity.

I blew up my screen shot, it was so small, i couldn't see my score..lol, even though I played it in FULL SCREEN VIEW..LOL
Do we keep sending them to you if we get a higher score before 10pm? Or are we only allowed to send 1? Sorry.. but instructions don't tell me.
Virgo_Virgin
Virgo_Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by survivor_player Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 pm

My condolences, amber. Very sorry
survivor_player
survivor_player

Back to top Go down

Post by sas Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 pm

VV-
((((hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss. I knew something had to be up when your fun posts were missing for an extended period of time. I hope you and your family are doing ok in this time of sadness. (((hugs)))- SAS
sas
sas

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo_Virgin Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 am

Thank you all again... very kind of you. Everything is been handled by my other brother that lives on the East Coast. I have to leave for awhile, but need to know some info that i asked yesterday... here below..
Benj.. I asked before, but no answer yet??!! Do we keep sending screenshots of our scores to you, if we get a higher score? Or are we only allowed to send 1? Sorry.. but instructions don't tell me
Virgo_Virgin
Virgo_Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 am

Yes, you can send screenshots of your scores as long as the deadline is not over. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 am

Grrr. My eyes got red trying to beat someone. Hehe Hopefully my effort will pay off.
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by nash Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 am

^^beat someone in the jeep challenge yama?

nash

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 am

hopefully..hehe
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagato Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 am

well!!! that someone should be happy... lucky you, I made a HUGE mistake. Crying or Very sad Sad No pale
yamagato
yamagato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next